Tm okay," she whispered. She opened her eyes and stared up at him. Her expression was... apologetic.
Pleading. Scared. "It tastes good, too."
Acid churned in my stomach, threatening to overflow. I ground my teeth together.
"That's good," Blondie repeated, still jazzed. "A good sign."
Rosetta Stone Italian
Edward just pressed his hand to her cheek, curling his fingers around the shape of her fragile bones.
Bella sighed and put her lips to the straw again. She took a real pull this time. The action wasn't as weak
as everything else about her. Like some instinct was taking over.
"How's your stomach? Do you feel nauseated?" Carlisle asked.
Bella shook her head. "No, I don't feel sick," she whispered. "There's a first, eh?"
Page 148
Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter,
Rosalie beamed. "Excellent."
Cheap Rosetta Stone Spanish
"I think it's a bit early for that, Rose," Carlisle murmured.
Bella gulped another mouthful of blood. Then she flashed a look at Edward. "Does this screw my total?"
she whispered. "Or do we start counting after I'm a vampire?"
"No one is counting, Bella. In any case, no one died for this." He smiled a lifeless smile. "Your record is
still clean."
They'd lost me.
"I'll explain later," Edward said, so low the words were just a breath.
"What?" Bella whispered.
"Just talking to myself," he lied smoothly.
Rosetta Stone Spanish (Spain)
If he succeeded with this, if Bella lived, Edward wasn't going to be able to get away with so much when
her senses were as sharp as his. He'd have to work on the honesty thing.



0 评论:
发表评论