Adriana Baier(140)Bonjour, Rosetta Stone Language
je suis brésilienne, de la ville de Blumenau, très au sud du Brésil, où nous avons notre Oktoberfest. J’aime bien ce blog parce que je fais cours de fran?ais (avec une professeur particulière) et j’aime bien la fa?on fran?aise de vivre, de profiter de la vie, les bons vivants…Félicitations à votre blog, c’est super!November 18, 2009 at 5:29 amReply Subodh Sharma(141)Salut !Je m’appelle Subodh. Je suis ingénieur informatique. J’habite en Inde. Je visite cet site pour améliore mon fran?ais. J’aime La France et je souhaite y vivre.November 18, 2009 at 5:49 amReply ted scott(142)We have a place in Northern France and have been trying to learn the language for 3 years. I just passed O level french in 1975! I find the site very useful esp in helping to read French and picking up some of the idioms of the language. We love the country and even though our house is just over the Channel it is so different to the UK and the weather is usually better too. Well done and keep it up TedNovember 18, 2009 at 5:50 amReply Colin Campbell(143)Bonjour Laura,I have been receiving your About French e-mails since May 2008 and have 178 of them stored on my computer for future reference. They are always interesting and full of very useful information for helping to learn the language and about France. It’s been 50 years since I did French at school and although I have intermittently attended evening classes, your lessons have been a real help – long may they continue! Next time you ask for comments I will attempt to reply in French. Merci beaucoup.November 18, 2009 at 6:03 amReply D. Latimer(144)I read your blog in French first and then in English to confirm (or otherwise)my understanding. I find that it’s well balanced, and has interesting content with a few colloquialisms and abbreviations. We’ve been to France on holiday a few times recently and being confident, or at least willing, to speak in French initially has helped us enormously.Keep on runnin.November 18, 2009 at 6:07 amReply Rosetta Stone Portuguese
Kaya(145)Salut Laura! Je suis d’Arménie. Je suis une spécialiste d’anglais, mais j’ai toujours rêvé de francais, et un jour j’ai décidé de l’apprendre. Après mon première visite à Paris, j’ai comméncé d’apprendre francais moi-même. Votre site me pla?t beaucoup. En été je ne peut pas les lire toujours, parce que je travaille dans le domaine touristique, et l’été c’est la haute saison, mais maintenant je lis tous les lessons. Merci beaucoup pour votre aide. Ca m’aide énormément!CordialementKayaNovember 18, 2009 at 6:12 amReply Anthony Wilson(146)Hi LauraThanks for the great job you’re doing in entertaining us with your experiences and observations.My schoolboy French from a distant forty years ago is somewhat rusty, but you have managed to re-awaken a love for the French language. By reading your weekly article over the years, I have been able to keep touch with the language, in particular the use of idiom. Anthony.November 18, 2009 at 6:15 amReply Michel Zaher(147)I have been receiving your mails for a long time and enjoying most of them. This help me in my French courses in the French Cultural centre in Haifa, where I live. Besides, it supplies a lot of information that you don’t easily find anywhere else about France, the French language, the French people and their culture. Thank you.November 18, 2009 at 6:31 amReply Rosetta Stone Spanish (Spain)



0 评论:
发表评论